The Parents on a Mission (POM) Curriculum is in high demand across the country by parents, step-parents, grandparents and blended families. The curriculum is unique in that it is not focused on children behavior, but rather on the personal and emotional growth process of parents as the key to their leadership in the home, which we contend is the key to safe communities.
To find out if there are POM classes in your area contact the LCCL Office via phone: (805) 586-2505 or connect by clicking the link here: POM Class Locations
In addition – We realize you may be in an area where we do not offer POM classes, or you may not be able to attend the POM classes in your area due to work or other circumstances. If that describes your situation – NO WORRIES – Parents on a Mission is NOW available as a digital download for your listening convenience no matter where you are!!
The six part audio class includes:
- How to produce happy, healthy and productive children
- How to build citizenship in our children as the key to safe communities
- How to earn respect for your parental authority
- How to win the loyalty of your children
- The proper role and use of child discipline
- The three secrets to raising children who say “no” to negative peer pressure and lifestyles
100% NO QUESTIONS ASKED – MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Upon receiving and listening to ALL six POM sessions of my curriculum, if you feel I did not deliver on the claims above, contact me and I will give you a full refund.
To order and download your set of the POM curriculum click on the ADD TO CART link below: